Sunday, June 26, 2011

Memorial/Wake for Joel Rosenberg Today

Memorial / Wake for Joel

The memorial/wake for Joel Rosenberg on Sunday June 26, 2011 starting in the early evening at the Doubletree Hotel, Minneapolis Park Place, 1500 Park Place Blvd., Minneapolis, Minnesota.

There will be stories, music and whiskey.

***
I won't be able to make it, but if anyone needs help finding it post here and I will try to help.  I used to work right in that area here is a map link.  Easy to find, but easy to miss the ramp if your coming from the East, because it is an early separated lane, so lots of people don't get in the lane soon enough.  Or they miss the Park Place Drive ramp they need to hit and end up on HWY 100.

I know cause I had problems first week I worked in that area.  I finally started taking the Louisiana Ave South exit, and then take the Frontage road around.  Was a lot easier.

Bus line also goes there, here is hotel info if you want to call them for directions: 
1500 Park Place Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 542-8600


***
FYI for the reader fans of Joel the wake is a wrap up to sci fi/fantasy convention there at the hotel.  So if you show up early probably can find other people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment